Article 14 - Protection of personal character data
14.1 General information
The 2016/679 European Regulation General for the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of this data (GDPR) has been applicable in France since May 25, 2018.
The GDPR regulates the processing of personal data carried out by a controller or by a subcontractor established in the territory of the EU.
The GDPR maintains or strengthens the rights granted so far, such as the right to information, the right of access, the right of rectification, the right to erasure, the right to oppose data processing Personal under certain conditions, the right to be informed of a data violation and enshrines two new rights: the right to portability and the right to the limitation of processing.
The controller (DAO) must now be able to demonstrate at any time that the protection of personal data within his information system and his company is optimal and in accordance with legal requirements.
14.2 Customer rights
In accordance with the national and European regulations in force, it is recalled that the personal data which is requested from the Customer are necessary for the processing of their order and the establishment of invoices, the communication of promotional offers, in particular.
These data can be communicated to the possible DAO partners responsible for the execution, processing, management and payment of orders.
The processing of information communicated through the website www.daodavy.commeets the legal requirements for personal data protection, the information system used ensuring optimal protection of this data.
The Customer has, in accordance with the national and European regulations in force of a right of permanent access, modification, rectification, opposition, portability, deletion and limitation of processing with regard to information concerning him.
The exercise of these rights can be carried out by sending a request by e-mail or postal mail to:
5, rue Saint Nicolas
(+33) 3 55 20 75 41
Your request must be accompanied by a copy of an official valid identity document, with the mention as an "data protection" object followed by your order number.
Any customer has the right to introduce a complaint with the CNIL, 3 place de Fontenoy - TSA 80715 - 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07 - Tel: 01 53 73 22 22.
Data collection and protection
Your data is collected by the company SARL DELTA DKJ
Personal data designates any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person (person concerned); is deemed identifiable a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or to one or more specific elements, specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or cultural or cultural or social.
Personal information that can be collected on the site is mainly used by the publisher for the management of relations with you, and if necessary for the processing of your orders.
The personal data collected is as follows:
- Full name
- Partial IP address (latest masked figures).
- Mail address
- Phone number
- Financial data: As part of the payment of products and services offered on the platform, the latter records financial data relating to the user's credit card.
Right of access, rectification and dereference of your data
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
- The right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them, by writing to the following email. In this case, before the implementation of this right, the platform may request proof of the user's identity in order to verify its accuracy.
- The right of rectification: if the personal data held by the platform is inaccurate, they can request the update of the information.
- The right to delete data: Users can request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with the applicable data protection laws.
- The right to limit processing: Users can ask the platform to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR.
- The right to oppose data processing: users can oppose that their data is processed in accordance with the hypotheses provided for by the GDPR.
- The right to portability: they can claim that the platform gives them the personal data which provided it to transmit it to a new platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us, at the following address: 5 rue Saint Nicolas, 54000 Nancy
Or by email, to the address:firstname.lastname@example.org
Any request must be accompanied by the photocopy of an identity document during valid signed and mention the address to which the publisher can contact the applicant. The answer will be sent within one month of receipt of the request. This period of one month may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and/or the number of requests require it.
In addition, and since law n ° 2016-1321 of October 7, 2016, people who wish, have the opportunity to organize the fate of their data after their death. For more information on the subject, you can consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/.
Users can also submit a complaint to the CNIL on the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr.
We recommend that you contact us first contact within the platform before submitting a complaint with the CNIL, because we are at your entire disposal to solve your problem.
Personal data collected from users aims to provide platform services, improve and maintain a secure environment. The legal processing basis is the execution of the contract between the user and the platform. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
- Access and use of the user platform;
- operation and optimization of the platform;
- Implementation of user assistance;
- Verification, identification and authentication of the data transmitted by the user;
- personalization of services by displaying advertisements according to user's browsing history, according to their preferences;
- Prevention and detection of fraud, malware (software malicious or malware) and security incident management;
- Management of possible disputes with users;
- Sending commercial and advertising information, depending on the user preferences;
- Organization of the conditions of use of payment services.
Data conservation policy
The platform keeps your data for the duration necessary to provide you with its services or provide you with assistance. To the extent reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory obligations, settle disputes, prevent fraud and abuse or apply our terms and conditions, we can also keep some of your information if necessary, even after you have closed your account Or that we no longer need to provide you with services.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Personal data can be shared with third -party companies exclusively in the European Union, in the following cases:
- When the user uses payment services, for the implementation of these services, the platform is in relation to third -party banking and financial companies with which it has passed contracts;
- When the user publishes, in the free comments areas of the platform, information accessible to the public;
- When the user authorizes a third party's website to access their data;
- When the platform uses service providers to provide user assistance, advertising and payment services. These providers have limited access to user data, as part of the execution of these services, and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable data protection regulations personal;
- If the law requires it, the platform can carry out data transmission to follow up on the complaints presented against the platform and comply with administrative and judicial procedures;
If, when consulting the site, you access personal data, you must abstain from any collection, any unauthorized use and any act that may constitute an attack on privacy or the reputation of people. The publisher declines all responsibility in this regard.
The data is kept and used for a period in accordance with the legislation in force.
What is a cookie"?
A "cookie" or tracer is an electronic file placed on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) and read for example when consulting a website, reading an email, installation or the use of software or a mobile application, regardless of the type of terminal used (source: source:https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la-loi).
By browsing this site, "cookies" emanating from the company responsible for the site concerned and/or third -party companies may be deposited on your terminal.
During the first navigation on this site, an explanatory banner on the use of "cookies" will appear. Consequently, by continuing navigation, the customer and/or prospect will be deemed to be informed and to have accepted the use of the said "cookies". The consent given will be valid for a period of thirteen (13) months. The user can deactivate cookies from the parameters of his browser.
All the information collected will only be used to follow the volume, type and configuration of traffic using this site, to develop its design and arrangement and other administrative and planning purposes and more generally to improve the service that we offer you.
The following cookies are present on this site:
Google or Piwik cookies:
Google Analytics / Piwik: allows you to measure the site audience. - Google Tag Manager: facilitates the implementation of tags on the pages and allows you to manage the Google tags. - Google Adsense: Google advertising management using websites or YouTube videos as a support for its ads. - Google Dynamic Remarketing: allows you to offer you dynamic advertising according to previous research. - Google Adwords Conversion: ADWORDS advertising campaigns monitoring tool. - Doubleclick: Google advertising cookies to broadcast banners.
- Facebook Connect: Allows you to identify with your Facebook account. - Facebook Social Plugins: allows you to like, share, comment on content with a Facebook account. - Facebook Custom Audience: Allows you to invest with the Audience on Facebook.
- Twitter Button: allows you to easily share and display Twitter content. - Twitter advertising: allows you to display and target advertisements by Twitter advertising management. - Session cookies allowing user management
The lifespan of these cookies is thirteen months.
For more information on the use, management and deletion of "cookies", for any type of browser, we invite you to consult the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser.
Photographs and representation of products
Product photographs, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not engage the publisher.
ARTICLE 15-Applicable law
These conditions of use of the site are governed by French law and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the editor's head office, subject to an allocation of specific competence arising from a particular law or regulatory law.
For any questions, information on the products presented on the site, or concerning the site itself, you can leave a message to the following address:email@example.com